Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: $150 for 3 Pmags????

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Thanks mom. I'll bust out the Dawn when I get back to my room. I never said that you were shy magazines, nor do I care if you have a million. The point is that no one needs to justify why they are selling something for xxxx amount of money. It is their property and they can with it what they wish. Again it all boils down to "situational awareness". If someone wasn't smart enough to plan ahead because they thought Obama wouldn't win then too bad.

Where were all these people at 6 months ago? They were fat, dumb and happy without a care in the world and then they woke up. Now if this was after a natural disaster and they were selling water for 50.00 a gallon I would have a little more sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    I have plenty of mags.

I just picked up a beta and a 5 more Lancers that are not in that pic.

I am not freaked out. I am disappointed in people taking advantage of others. Its a free society and people can express their displeasure at price gougers as well. Also the profanity is not appreciated. You should be able to express your view without resorting to four letter words.
    Pat
    Last edited by Iraqgunz; 11-24-08 at 13:42.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    There are two sides to capitalism. The consumer has the upper hand most of the time. A dealer has a right to charge whatever he wants. I wouldn't call this gouging. There really is no emergency.
    ON THE OTHER HAND. I have the right to look for the best deal. When this scare is over lets not hear any whining about vendors being undercut by kitchen table dealers and mail order outfits or "you should buy from so and so cause hes a good guy." Capitalism swings both ways. And its not a bad thing.

Feedback Score
    A high price on a website is one thing, in an auction is another. You have to work at it to get gouged on a auction.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Thanks mom. I'll bust out the Dawn when I get back to my room. I never said that you were shy magazines, nor do I care if you have a million. The point is that no one needs to justify why they are selling something for xxxx amount of money. It is their property and they can with it what they wish. Again it all boils down to "situational awareness". If someone wasn't smart enough to plan ahead because they thought Obama wouldn't win then too bad.

Where were all these people at 6 months ago? They were fat, dumb and happy without a care in the world and then they woke up. Now if this was after a natural disaster and they were selling water for 50.00 a gallon I would have a little more sympathy.
    I don't disagree that business have the right to do what they want. I also have a right to vocalize disapproval of what I consider poor behavior. You have a right to swear. I also knew Obama would win. I voted for him. I hated his stance on guns but I felt he was a better choice for the economy. We will see if I am right or wrong.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Ok, this thread has more than run its course.

Buy low, sell high - right? Supply and demand is a law. "Gouging" etc. is emotional B.S.

If the price is too high VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET. Otherwise we are all sick of hearing about it.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Good point. Capitalism is not always a good thing.
    pat

How bout my point that it makes no sense to list 5-10 PMAG's on my website. Did you miss my comments as too why I dumped the last remaining PMAG's on GB??

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I have plenty of mags.

I just picked up a beta and a 5 more Lancers that are not in that pic.

I am not freaked out. I am disappointed in people taking advantage of others. Its a free society and people can express their displeasure at price gougers as well. Also the profanity is not appreciated. You should be able to express your view without resorting to four letter words.
    Pat

Can you point to a single person in this thread that is taking advantage of anyone???

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I don't disagree that business have the right to do what they want. I also have a right to vocalize disapproval of what I consider poor behavior. You have a right to swear. I also knew Obama would win. I voted for him. I hated his stance on guns but I felt he was a better choice for the economy. We will see if I am right or wrong.
    Pat
    Again, please list "bad behavior."

You have said a lot of crazy things (like unions are good the US Economy, it is a good idea to slam AR mags in the magwell, etc, etc), but voting for Obama might be the single most retarded thing I have read from you!

I am a big fan of giving ignorant people what they want (as some people have to learn the hard way) and I am glad we got Obama. Since you have a job and make above minimum wage, do you realize that he is going to take your money and give it to people that do not pay taxes??? Better yet, Obama is looking implementing a penalty for people that draw a pension before they are 62. So all the cops that generally retire before 62, guess what, you are going to penalized for it! Sound like a good "change" for the economy???

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 11-25-08 at 12:27.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011