Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: $150 for 3 Pmags????

Feedback Score
    They are his magazines and he can sell them for what he wants. If someone genuinely NEEDS magazines RIGHT NOW then perhaps they are worth that much to them at this very moment.

Before people pass judgement consider what he said - more going out than coming in. Dealers won't make crap if they don't have any stock to sell. When inventory becomes more scarce, prices HAVE to go up to sustain business.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mmike87 View Post
    They are his magazines and he can sell them for what he wants. If someone genuinely NEEDS magazines RIGHT NOW then perhaps they are worth that much to them at this very moment.

Before people pass judgement consider what he said - more going out than coming in. Dealers won't make crap if they don't have any stock to sell. When inventory becomes more scarce, prices HAVE to go up to sustain business.
    the only issue that I see is that he has just recently cancelled a lot of backorders for pmags. I placed my order before the election and it was cancelled on the 11th. Now understand that I am not complaining, as I ordered 10 OD pmags and was told on the 5th that he only had Foliage green in stock and he would change my order if i was so inclined, I declined. Its really no skin off my nose, but I can really see how this could rub some people the wrong way.

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)

3 more PMAGs for $150!!!

I can not believe this, but here is another auction with a BuyItNow price of $150 for 3 PMAGs:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=116535483

On paper, I have "made money" with my pre-Presidential Election PMAGs while losing money in the stock market. Go figure...

Feedback Score
    Since I have a few hundred GI type 20s and 30s I never really felt the need to buy any Pmags. I bought one to try out right before the election and I may buy some more once things calm down, but right now I am good to go.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    I can not believe this, but here is another auction with a BuyItNow price of $150 for 3 PMAGs: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=116535483
    Not only another auction (not Grant's), but the bid so far (1) is at $95, which was the starting price. The auction has 2 days and 13 hours to go, so it will be interesting to see where it ends up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Grant,

Your inventory is going to shrink a little more when I get paid Thursday!
    Stay near the phone with a note pad ready
    Dave
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by packinheavy View Post
    Since I have a few hundred GI type 20s and 30s I never really felt the need to buy any Pmags. I bought one to try out right before the election and I may buy some more once things calm down, but right now I am good to go.
    Spoken like a truly Security Forces professional. Personally, I had too many USGI mags fail me in training and on missions. PMAGs just seem to run better (for me).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    Spoken like a truly Security Forces professional. Personally, I had too many USGI mags fail me in training and on missions. PMAGs just seem to run better (for me).
    I know what you mean. So many of our issue mags are beat to hell. I haven't had any problems out of my own, but they are in better shape.

I think I will order more Pmags when things calm down simply because I like the fact you can't bend or crush them by accident. But if I can't for some reason I will live.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Crazy. For $750 I am going to have to put both my Noveske stripped lower on it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I don’t know why no one is buying the Lancer mags. Everyone has them in stock and they seem to be at the same level as the pmags. Grant’s price is only $18. If some one “needs” mags right now then it’s better then $25 and up.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast