Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long range M600 head from Malkoff Devices

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's a new Malkoff E2XT on an old Surefire M951 body. I'm using a Malkoff MH90 adapter between the two.

This gives me a flashlight that rivals pretty much anything out there without having to buy a body. Granted the bodies aren't too expensive from places like Arisaka or IWC. But with a new body I'd also need a new end cap so add $85 on top of that.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just to update this thread.

I screwed a Malkoff E2XT head onto a Scout 600 body with DS tail cap and weighed the assembly.

For reference I did the same thing with a legacy Surefire body and tail cap. The Malkoff head is attached via Malkoff's thread adapter.

Last edited by Tokarev; 10-25-20 at 12:55.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Getting that big shock proof head off the old 951 saves fair bit of weight. I have an old 660 that weighs in at 6.4 ounces/7.1 with batteries. I have a nice LED drop in that keeps it very viable as a weapon light, but it's still pretty porky compared to that M600.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The difference between the E2HT's 35,000 candela and the E2XTD's 70,000 candela is immediately obvious: the beam is brighter and has better throw/reach. The spill is also slightly brighter.

FWIW, the E2XTD effectively matches the performance of the Modlite OKW at 650 lumens/70,000 candela.[/QUOTE]

Can confirm all of the above.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If your looking for an upgraded SF M600DF. Here you go! Only a one off. He rarely does SF's. If you want spec details ask him. He will give any info you need.

https://skylumen.com/products/one-of...c78fd58e&_ss=r

Edit..forgot to add its $50 off list on website. Just ask him about the sale.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 11-05-20 at 19:41.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12