Thread: Ammunition to go

Feedback Score

Ammunition to go

I found some Privi 62grain on a website Ammunition to go. Does anyone know about the reputation for this site? Are they a good seller or should I look elsewhere?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by csun_00 View Post
    I found some Privi 62grain on a website Ammunition to go. Does anyone know about the reputation for this site? Are they a good seller or should I look elsewhere?
    I purchased some PRVI 175 Gr 308 from them a couple years ago and had good luck. Wel packed and shipping was reasonable. FWIW

Feedback Score
    I know the owner and use them all the time, but I buy at gunshows from them, so I can't speak for their mail order, but they always do well by me. I know that they are backed up just like everyone else.

Feedback Score
    While I've never ordered from them personally, I've seen them mentioned on several internet forums and they've always gotten good reviews.

I plan on ordering from them myself in the near future as they have Federal Tactical 00 buckshot for a pretty good price.

Feedback Score
    Great place and fast. Have a bunch of .308 and 12G inbound.

Feedback Score
    Locals guys around here. Great guys to buy from, both in person and from their website. Deal with confidence.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They're just as good today as they were in this SAME THREAD last week.
    Last edited by markm; 11-21-08 at 12:42.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Heh! It does seem to be a recurring theme.

Ammunition to Go is good to go. I've ordered a lot from them over about an eighteen month period. Good prices and fast shipping.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by csun_00 View Post
    I buy from them all the time. The service is exceptional and the shipping rates are fair.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I think you'd see less of these if searches on phrases were easier. Some forums support a search on "ammunition to go" some will list all of the posting with any one of those three words. I haven't been able to find a way to search on phrases here. If the capability is there it would be a good idea to post the method on the search page.