Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.5 Grendel Upper?

Feedback Score
    Got to shoot today. I ended up using the LaRue 2 stage trigger that came with the Ultimate kit. I like the Geissele better, will probably swap it back. Zeroed at 100 using Hornady Black 123 gr ELD match. I kept it under an inch on 2 of 4 5 shot groups, but just under. I think it was mostly me, I do pistols almost weekly, but have been neglecting the precision rifle shooting. I put up a freshly painted 8 inch plate and went to 400. 5 shot group measured just under 3 inches. I love this gun. No recoil and sub MOA. I left my chronograph on the last time I used it, so dead battery. I don’t know the velocity, so I used what Hornady had on the box for 400, worked perfectly. I’ll try a 1000 when I can get to the dry lake bed. I liked the Nighforce NX8 and the E-Lander 17 round mag was flawless on a very small amount of use (31 rounds).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DGB View Post
    Got to shoot today. I ended up using the LaRue 2 stage trigger that came with the Ultimate kit. I like the Geissele better, will probably swap it back. Zeroed at 100 using Hornady Black 123 gr ELD match. I kept it under an inch on 2 of 4 5 shot groups, but just under. I think it was mostly me, I do pistols almost weekly, but have been neglecting the precision rifle shooting. I put up a freshly painted 8 inch plate and went to 400. 5 shot group measured just under 3 inches. I love this gun. No recoil and sub MOA. I left my chronograph on the last time I used it, so dead battery. I don’t know the velocity, so I used what Hornady had on the box for 400, worked perfectly. I’ll try a 1000 when I can get to the dry lake bed. I liked the Nighforce NX8 and the E-Lander 17 round mag was flawless on a very small amount of use (31 rounds).
    Awesome man glad you like it and cant complain about those groups. Looks like you got a shooter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12