Thread: Rmr install question

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Rmr install question

Are you supposed to use a rmr sealing plate when installing a Rmr to a Glock slide that is cut for an rmr? I have a zed slide and am reading different information on how to proceed forward. It appears the sealing plate is cause more of a gap than if I don’t use? See picture below.

90C12F7B-387E-4C70-8AEE-8B6015EDF766.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bubba04; 03-03-20 at 19:50.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Yes use one. Type2 or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Thanks sir. I guess I am being anal about that little gap. I appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If there’s any chance of it being around moisture, use the plate.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I just put my toe in the RMR water myself. Have a SRO on the way with a ZEV Trilo slide enroute. Have a sealing plate on order along with a CH adapter plate V3 verision. Are both necessary?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Woiteshek View Post
    I just put my toe in the RMR water myself. Have a SRO on the way with a ZEV Trilo slide enroute. Have a sealing plate on order along with a CH adapter plate V3 verision. Are both necessary?
    No and no.

The SRO is a top loading battery. No need for a sealing plate. That is used on the RMR because the batter loads in to the bottom and is partially exposed on a Glock.

The C&H Plate is an after market replacement for the Glock MOS system.

The Zev slide looks like it’s pretty cut for the RMR/SRO foot print so mount the optic direct to the slide.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Thanks. Lee