Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damn, I've got the Glock bug...

Feedback Score
    I am without any of my CZ's right now. I am using a Glock 19, and I don't like it at all compared to my CZ's.

Feedback Score
    Id never say I got the “bug” for a gun,
    But glocks generally run, are accurate, and have huge aftermarket support(holsters, the rare part that may not fit you).
    I’ve ditched others for them for the low drama, and have yet to look elsewhere.

Be objective, not emotional or viral.
    This is the way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post

Be objective, not emotional or viral.
    This is the way.
    I've owned 3 digits worth of guns over 25+ years. I don't usually get excited about a gun anymore. I've owned them all.

But for my hand size, this new frame size of the G48 and G43x is really awesome. Been a while since I've been excited about a gun.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Glocks are great guns no doubt! They work, function, accurate enough and yes support is WORLDWIDE !!! A million++ cops can't be wrong I guess, LOL I have had them through the years and they were always there for me. I always wanted a G19 and finally got one a year or so ago,, hell Americas #1 gun, right? I hated it, sold it after 3 months and 1K rds down the tube,just not my "thang". I am a CZ guy and have been for several years,yes they have some shortcomings but I typically don't notice or have any real issues with mine. I'm just a normal guy that shoots alot and if I have to choose,its always CZ ! I will say I got a hell of a deal on a 19X and I really like it,,most accurate Glock I have ever had,I put a set of Dawson sights on it and it shoots exacttly where its pointed with no low/left,or any other weird places,dam good gun. Anyways if ya got the Bug then so be it, there are worse things ya could have I guess. My ideal is buy 3 of the one ya like the best,,,one for range work/competion,etc,one for carry and one safe queen for a back up to your back up ! Spend the rest of your $$$$ on Ammo,"good gear",training and general shooting sports with your new found bug guns,,,LOL !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipWreck View Post
    I've owned 3 digits worth of guns over 25+ years. I don't usually get excited about a gun anymore. I've owned them all.

But for my hand size, this new frame size of the G48 and G43x is really awesome. Been a while since I've been excited about a gun.
    Re-reading that- I wasnt trying come across as a dick. Nothing wrong with being excited about finding a gun that works for you. I think I interpreted “bug” differently than you meant.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I am without any of my CZ's right now. I am using a Glock 19, and I don't like it at all compared to my CZ's.
    CZ's are great firearms as well. We live in a great time for guns. Great options everywhere.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipWreck View Post

Less yapping, more buying!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Re-reading that- I wasnt trying come across as a dick. Nothing wrong with being excited about finding a gun that works for you. I think I interpreted “bug” differently than you meant.
    I hear ya. Thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Less yapping, more buying!
    I was once the best customer at the local gun shop :P

Also...

I doubt it will ever happen - But as the 48 is basically a single stack Glock 19.... I'd love to see them make a single stack G17 or G34. With the longer grip, they could probably make a 12 round mag. If they ever did that, I'd buy one....
    Last edited by ShipWreck; 03-05-20 at 13:01.

Feedback Score
    I was bit by the glock bug last year and never went back own 4 now and am hunting down a glock 34

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast