Thread: CERBERUS TRAINING GROUP Run the Gun - Pistol June 6 and Rifle June 7 - Goldendale, WA

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

CERBERUS TRAINING GROUP Run the Gun - Pistol June 6 and Rifle June 7 - Goldendale, WA

Learn to the run the gun, so the gun does not run you.
    https://cerberus-training.com/collec...un-the-rifle-1

This 1 or 2 day class is made to instill the fundamentals of efficiency and accuracy into the use of your chosen firearm.

We work with you, your firearm and related equipment with manipulations and drills that are logical and proven to be effective and useful well past the range. No industry standard or watered down content that so often fails to relate to the street. We will cover all aspects of utilizing your firearm to improve overall performance and accuracy, while learning how to focus on your surroundings, not the platform. You will understand how the brain works in taking in the information and properly absorbing it so that productive execution of the training is maintained.

John W. - "The class was amazing. WELL WORTH IT! I learned a whole lot in a hurry. Grip, shooting both eyes open and how to be successful in YOUR Gunfight. No-nonsense training that will help you to react correctly under stress and Run your Gun when it matters most.
    I have never had such professional Training before and I can't stress enough how valuable that was.
    Drill, repeat....drill repeat.... drill repeat....and you WILL be better. No fancy gimmick stuff needed, he stresses that. Keep it simple, and repeat it.....a lot.
    I'm still trying to soak it all in.
    You will learn many things rather quickly, and may walk away rethinking your gear and possibly what you carry. I think more than a few did. Thanks to Steve Shields and the other Instructor's, Paul and Katon, they were incredible as well."

Every student has told us this is far from being a basic class...in our opinion, necessary skills that every shooter should be solid on. This course is applicable to everyone from the casual yet competent shooter to the advanced shooter. It will challenge and develop your skills, so you're solid with manipulations, engagement and awareness, yielding results through hands-on experience that you can build upon for your future training.

The class will thoroughly cover;

Safety brief & Medical plan
    Different optics and accessories - Pistol or Rifle
    Effective shooting stance
    Proper weapon grip
    Recoil control
    Using iron sights, magnified and or electronic optics - Pistol or Rifle
    Proper zero and confirmation.
    Trigger control
    Manipulation of your firearm platform
    Engaging multiple threats
    Loading - Reloading sequence
    Malfunctions of the Pistol or Rifle
    Sling/Holster use
    and more…

This is not a basic class. You need to be solid with safety, fundamentals and basic operation of your chosen firearm...if not, choose the Foundation course first.

If you would like to shoot - 750 rounds

Class starts at 0900

Muzzle Brakes : Due to the possible long term residual effects of their use, from not only the decibel level, but also from the concussion which can lead to possible damage of the inner ear containing an organ which produces nerve impulses in response to sound vibrations, we are no longer allowing them on the range.

If you remove your brake prior to arriving at our facility, I have standard flash hiders to use at no cost to you. Let me know ahead of time.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 04-22-20 at 02:06.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Updated with new dates...
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!