Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Current state of S&W M&P15’s?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    "The burn is that S&W was not even willing to take their own product back, inspect it, and replace it if faulty. I'm not sending the whole rifle back if the upper and lower are owned by two different people."

Why the hell would they take there rifle back to inspect it when you blatantly admitted you butchered there rifle? Any company would says that its voided its warranty.

As far as smith and wesson goes. i have owned about 2 dozen over the years, from early 1900's revolvers to the M&P line. only a 2 had to go back. and they replaced them, no questions asked. I have 3 of there rifles. a mil spec (or the one thet "call" milspec), a Sport II and a ORC sport that came with a shitty optic. I use them as barrel burners. never had a issue. and if i did have a issue like you did, maybe you should have sent it back then, instead of butchering it.
    Explain how I butchered the rifle.

Feedback Score
    Do i really need to explain that?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Do i really need to explain that?
    You seem very emotionally invested in this. If your equipment works, rock on. I respect your opinion, and can certainly agree with you in respect to sticking to manufacturing policy. I simply think the policy should be different. I believe we've circled the drain enough on this issue, but would be happy to discuss further via PM.

Feedback Score
    PM sent

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Get a room you two and let the sparks fly!

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Lol. Scolding accepted!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Their timing was almost impeccable. With the M&P Series of handguns entering the scene and the M&P15 series of rifles, they ran the potential to gather business from entire departments of LE. It would have been interesting to see how they would have fared had they increased quality control instead of decreasing it for a profit. Glock was in the throes of its Gen 4 problems, and I think they could have ran away with a lot of the market. Instead they chose to frustrate customers beyond the point of time Glock figured out its problems. Little things like twist rate and overgassing their rifles and not owning up to M&P9 accuracy issues sunk them would have made a big difference.
    Bingo! They made a line called military & police. And released firearms that were not duty weapons, at all. One of the main reason for getting rid of my M&P pistols. Was getting S&W out of my life

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Lmfao! Thats a good one

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567