Thread: Loaded Springfield M1A 6.5 CM

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Loaded Springfield M1A 6.5 CM

SPFs

This Loaded Springfield M1A is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. It is in Mint Condition and has had only 200 rounds fired through it by the previous owner. I have never fired this M1A.

I have installed a Lightly Used, (Very Expensive), USGI Walnut Stock and a Walnut Hand Guard, (HG is from Dupage) on this Loaded M1A. The GI Walnut Stock is 100% US Military along with all US GI Hardware supplied with it. The stock was procured from the Crane Naval Weapons Center in Crane, Indiana. There is a faint DOD Acceptance Stamp on the left side of the stock and a circle "P" proof in the wrist area. There is some paint missing on the GI Butt Plate, and the top of the bolt, (see pictures), otherwise this Loaded M1A is in Mint Condition. I took these pictures before I wiped down the metal.

This Loaded M1A has a Stainless-Steel medium-weight premium air-gauged National Match barrel for greater accuracy. It has a National Match front sight blade and non-hooded National Match rear aperture aid in precise target acquisition. This 6.5 Creedmoor model is CA compliant.

Comes with 2 Springfield 5 round magazines and a Springfield 3rd gen scope mount.

My price picked up is $1,295.00. I will ship to an FFL only and shipping is extra and should be around $35.00 to lower 48 States. I will only charge exact shipping costs. I am not a dealer so if I must go through an FFL at my end there will be an additional $50.00 charge plus shipping.

Last edited by md66948; 03-16-20 at 16:29.