Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Room for a Canadian ?

Feedback Score
    Welcome, Scully.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    As a fellow immigrant I say welcome aboard. Just don’t try and make the US into Canada.
    I have a friend who came here from France. We are constantly arguing about that. She doesn't get it. Maybe I should have YOU talk to her...

Welcome aboard Scully. We are currently in some rough seas as you join us, but she's a sturdy vessel with some strong deck hands aboard. We'll make it through this storm.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Welcome! Enjoy it and fight for this land and Liberty like a true American!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Be careful in Miami. It's the kind of place where sometimes being on the wrong side of the street can get you hurt. https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/fl/miami/crime

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    As a fellow immigrant I say welcome aboard. Just don’t try and make the US into Canada.
    For the life of me, I will never understand why someone chooses to leave somewhere and then tries to make the new place just like the old. We have that with "big-city" folks moving out here.

Feedback Score
    No worries of me wanting to change anything, I have always been Pro American / Freedom.

Thanks All

Mike

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    I have a friend who came here from France. We are constantly arguing about that. She doesn't get it. Maybe I should have YOU talk to her...
    Not everyone get's in, not matter how many times you try to inform them. A lot of times the ignorance is bread into people and it's impossible to remove.

Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    For the life of me, I will never understand why someone chooses to leave somewhere and then tries to make the new place just like the old. We have that with "big-city" folks moving out here.
    A former GF of mine moved to NC around 2005ish. Posted on FB earlier this month about making sure everyone votes blue. I'm like he asshole, you left NJ for a reason, didn't you? At least I'm here to negate her dumb ass vote.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that people try to make the place they moved to like the place they came from.

People move to CO from CA in droves. The mostly DO NOT move here to escape CA policies. In fact, they love CA policies, and do their best to bring that shit with them.

Many come here because there are good jobs, housing is cheaper, and there is less traffic. Not because we are somehow freer or less lefty.

In 10 more years, CO will be CA...housing will be completely unaffordable, traffic will be way worse, and the locusts will move to TX.
    Last edited by kerplode; 03-11-20 at 13:00.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    They’re moving here in droves. A dozen a day. Their retirements go further here than in Cleveland, NYC, Boston, and Joisey. Housing is more affordable, also, for the younger ones. And its a “hip” place that magazines won’t STFU about. I wish they would stay away, unless they are moving here for their love of guns.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    my wife is from Canada west coast though

not sure if you had fun with immigration treating you like a criminal like we did ! but like you paid the fees did the legal way etc...

kept joking with her we should have snuck her across so they would give us a bunch of money and things vs us paying them

welcome but sounds like you were already a bloody yank at heart anyway

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast