Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HK VP9 question

Feedback Score

HK VP9 question

Does anyone know if HK is going to all-push button mag release models for the US market?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You mean on the 2020 updated models? I haven’t heard that to be the case. I’d be kinda surprised if they did that, but I guess if the “B” are really outstripping the paddle release models in terms of US sales they might view it as a prudent business move.
    I’m mostly jealous of the better sights the new ones are coming with....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Edit: double post
    Last edited by Circle_10; 03-10-20 at 07:15.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm haven't heard of anything on that, but that wouldn't be smart on HK's part. The paddle releases are superior imho. I totally understand the muscle memory thing though and cross platform training, but it doesn't change the fact that it is superior. THey would still be making the paddle release models for Europe, so why not keep selling them in the US?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I'm haven't heard of anything on that, but that wouldn't be smart on HK's part. The paddle releases are superior imho. I totally understand the muscle memory thing though and cross platform training, but it doesn't change the fact that it is superior. THey would still be making the paddle release models for Europe, so why not keep selling them in the US?
    I’ve got plenty of shortcomings as a handgun shooter, but oddly, transitioning back and forth between guns with button and paddle mag releases has never seemed to be one of them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I’ve got plenty of shortcomings as a handgun shooter, but oddly, transitioning back and forth between guns with button and paddle mag releases has never seemed to be one of them.
    Being a lefty, I got in the habit of using my gun side middle finger for mag releases. I would rather not get used to a gun with a reversed mag release. It worked as well for the Beretta and the SIG buttons as the HK paddles they replaced them with. The middle finger knows what to do.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I'm glad someone said it.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Probably more likely they drop the button. That button felt like something they just did to beat Walther in some contract in Europe
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    No mention of a push button model at all. I for one, love the paddle setup!

https://youtu.be/gFxLYtcTqUU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Agreed. I've always found the paddle release quicker and more physically intuitive despite shooting all traditional mag release guns. The VP9 is as close as I've come to ditching Glock.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast