Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LMT SBR

Feedback Score
    Grant,
    I would love one of these. Just would need to pay for it to secure it until I can figure out the logistics of all this form crap.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by No.6 View Post
    LMT MRP SBR?

That is possible.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
    Grant,
    I would love one of these. Just would need to pay for it to secure it until I can figure out the logistics of all this form crap.
    I have 2 available for certain so let me know ASAP as I am already getting e-mails on these.

We also have more 10.5's on order and 12" piston SBR's.

C4

Feedback Score
    Thats a great deal considering the stock and BUIS. Not to mention the testing that LMT does on their stuff. Too bad I already have one.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by whaledriver View Post
    Thats a great deal considering the stock and BUIS. Not to mention the testing that LMT does on their stuff. Too bad I already have one.

Yes it is.

C4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Great idea. The AR world needs more quality factory SBRs. Were this available at the time I may not have wound up with two 6933s.

Wanna trade?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    This is a form 4 transfer just like a suppressor. You do not need an M16 BCG.

C4

Ok, can someone give me a rundown on how the Form 4 works? Does that mean you need local law enforcement (Sherriff) to sign off on the papers before this LMT SBR is purchased???
    I was under the impression you could get local Sherriff to sign off on an SBR or Suppressor (or any other NFA item),
    OR-
    you can do a Trust.
    I have always planned on the trust, to avoid Sherriffs who don't know the law, and refuse to sign off, AND also because I've got local buddies who know all about the Trust, and could help me set one up quite easily.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Razorhunter; 11-22-08 at 18:20.
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    That is possible.

C4
    Hmm, so do I want another 6933, or do I want an LMT, or do I want both.... Damn, life is full of hard decisions!

NRA Life Member
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Paul,

I believe that you can purchase NFA items all day long. But, in order for the transfer to take place you must complete the paperwork with the dealer and then send everything to BATFE. He will give you said items when then tax stamp is received.

If you can (and there is no reason you can't) I would definitely go the Trust route and save yourself the headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cataldo View Post
    Ok, can someone give me a rundown on how the Form 4 works? Does that mean you need local law enforcement (Sherriff) to sign off on the papers before this LMT SBR is purchased???
    I was under the impression you could get local Sherriff to sign off on an SBR or Suppressor (or any other NFA item),
    OR-
    you can do a Trust.
    I have always planned on the trust, to avoid Sherriffs who don't know the law, and refuse to sign off, AND also because I've got local buddies who know all about the Trust, and could help me set one up quite easily.
    Thanks.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Anyone can own them and they are NOT marked LE and you also do NOT have to engrave the lower receiver!

Price is $1300 + shipping. You of course have to pay the $200 tax stamp.

C4
    do you have to wait for the tax stamp approval?
    Colt AR-15/M-16 Armorer, GLock Armorer, HK USP Armorer
    Firearms Instructor

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast