Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffer help

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd like to point out that the terminology 'H' and 'H1' are used interchangeably for the 3.8oz buffer which is the next step above a carbine buffer.

As Clint mentioned, properly assembled the hammer spring legs go over the trigger pin. In the picture below notice that the blue spring legs go over the trigger pin. Additionally, you can tell the hammer spring is installed correctly because the spring legs come from under the coils, rather than over the top. (the picture is of a reduced force hammer spring because it showed the routing better)

https://cdn3.volusion.com/yzqpn.kmlc...che=1445489756

The trigger pin should be retained by the spring legs in the groove, as shown below the trigger pin is the one with the groove on the end, the hammer pin is the one with the groove in the middle:

https://www.knsprecisioninc.com/wp-c...7-img_2572.jpg
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 03-15-20 at 22:35.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Mine looks just like that I believe I have a cmp trigger kit, dti lower and I added the fail zero trigger they gave me with the bcg, I feel the pin wasn’t made for the receiver went in a little loose not as tight as it could be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12