Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EDC backpack for folding stocked 11.5" barreled AR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    Definitely not what I'm looking for, plus it wouldn't for my rifle. Thanks though.

Those look nice, but I hate the waist belt bring exposed like that, out would inhibit having anything on a belt, drawing, etc.

Thanks!
    The waist belt in them is stoable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    For those interested the gamut is too short for a 11.5 folder. I like the gamut bags but they seem very shallow and get full quickly. With a folder nothing else will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    I really like the Osprey brand of packs, and they don't look like a military/tactical style pack. They are a little more $ than some other brands, but very high quality, and worth the money for sure.

I have the Osprey Talon 22 day pack, which should easily fit an 11.5" with folder. I've put my 7.5" 300 BLK with SBA3 brace (no folder) in there with plenty of room. Osprey makes another model called the Manta 34 that is great if you want a little more pack space.

How long is your 11.5" folded?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    When I don’t suck, I will get my Osprey out and get some pics with a 10.5” folder in there.
    I'm big fan of Osprey as well and have a couple of their packs for backpacking. I like the hide in plain sight with an outdoorsy backpack. How are you all storing them in the pack? Are you using the bladder sleeve or do you have something else in there to hold the rifle up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123