Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elcan specter DR 1-4??

Feedback Score

Elcan specter DR 1-4??

I'm currently thinking about getting one if these-- and options or reviews would be great thanks in advance

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Why? In 2020?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Coincidence, a (nigh-doddering) co-worker was asking after those heaps, today...

However, it takes only slightly more effort to link to threads describing those POSs as it does to post as if WHEN one asks for product info is somehow a bar to info.

Simple one, just using “Elcan” in the Search field in the upper-right of every page of the forum.

https://www.m4carbine.net/google.php...1993j1056843j5

They were never great, and have been decisively eclipsed by modern LPVO devices.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Why? In 2020?
    Because cloners mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Because cloners mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair. But it’s also helpful for people to post why they are considering it when asking for advice, recommendations etc.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I like it, not worth the price tag but I do enjoy using it with a MRDS on top. The glass is insanely clear.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    I like it, not worth the price tag but I do enjoy using it with a MRDS on top. The glass is insanely clear.
    It's clear but it's dimmer than a good LVPO due to the dual prism which cuts light transmission.

Feedback Score
    The reason I was asking is because I'm inexperienced with the product and was thinking about purchasing one for personal use.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhill12 View Post
    The reason I was asking is because I'm inexperienced with the product and was thinking about purchasing one for personal use.
    For what personal use? Range plunger? Hunting? Defensive? Competition?

Feedback Score
    Mostly range

Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    For what personal use? Range plunger? Hunting? Defensive? Competition?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast