Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washed Out Of Elite Class @ Tactical Games, AMA

Feedback Score
    Yeah not interested in competing against under 30 year olds lol. Infantry and motocross has hammered my knees. But have been rehabbing them so there getting much better mobility wise. I seriously have to work on pull ups though and rope climbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    OP-I appreciate you posting this. I hope you make it through next time.

Feedback Score
    I have the same train of thought. Donít want to compete again people under thirty. I know that there is a training app that is endorsed by the tactical games and put together by a ex navy seal.

Feedback Score
    For those that have competed what has your zero been on your rifles? 50/200?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeywrench View Post
    For those that have competed what has your zero been on your rifles? 50/200?
    Use whatever zero you are accustomed to. I personally prefer 50'ish/200 with priority on the 200. The less 'thinking' a person has to do on a stage the better.

I used a sharpie to write vtac port numbers on my arm. Those numbers made zero sense to me when I returned to the barricade on the third trip.

A person would think "3rd trip = 3rd set of port numbers" would be pretty simple. However, I just stared at my arm perplexed as to what my past self was trying to tell my current self. Minimize the required brain computations as possible.

BUIS are required. Verify they are zero'd, don't just match your irons to your dot. Turn your dot off and verify them. They now allow LPV optics but the kicker is that anyone using one is required to have offset irons. Not allowed to remove optic to use irons.
    Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 09-16-20 at 21:03.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12