Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Which B&T APC to buy?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I bought the Pro Glock version because of all the issues I’ve read about the B&T mags. Unfortunately, I shoot left-handed and the G lower isn’t exactly ambidextrous. Due to how the mag release works, the left-side mag release isn’t anywhere near the trigger finger.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    I have done the dive on these. I have the APC Pro in 9mm and I have the APC in 10mm (I also have the chassis systems in both those calibers). My experience is that the APC 9K is just too short for a general purpose PCC. Rail space is very limited. If I wanted a super compact, capable 9mm PCC, I'd go with a Glock chassis and a Glock 17/34 instead of a APC 9K. it does the same thing and is a lot smaller and lighter.

Tech Smith Manufacturing makes a great side folding stock for the APC. It works great. So does everything they make, for that matter
    Any way you can send me a link to this stock, for some reason I can’t find it. Looking to sbr mine and I’m having trouble finding enough USA made parts.

Also wondering if adding a Haga Defense butt pad to a retractable brace assembly would make it a “USA” made stock?

https://hagadefense.com/apc9-butt-pad/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456