Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Which B&T APC to buy?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyboy333 View Post

I’m pretty confident you will find that your MP5 clone will be softer and smoother shooting. The APC will jump a little more but it comes right back down on target. My SP5K SBR is softer shooting but my APC has such a superior trigger that I am still quicker with it regardless. I absolutely love it and it’s tied for my favorite gun I own (other being the APC223)
    Have you suppressed the APC223 yet and if so, did you have to change anything? Good chance my next purchase will be a APC223 or APC308, looking at the Surefire SOCOM-SB2 and SOCOM 762RC2 depending on which gun I get.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    For those of you with the Stribog, what SB brace does it use? I have one for the APC I planned on getting because I found it on sale and I'm wondering if it will work on the Stribog.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey11 View Post
    Have you suppressed the APC223 yet and if so, did you have to change anything? Good chance my next purchase will be a APC223 or APC308, looking at the Surefire SOCOM-SB2 and SOCOM 762RC2 depending on which gun I get.
    Sorry man I just saw this reply. So I currently have my first 556 can in jail (griffin Recce 5). However, I did shoot it with someone else’s can and it was insanely smooth on that suppressor setting. Felt like a different gun and like it was made to be suppressed from the start. Those short 30 rounds are the only experience I have with it suppressed but the consensus on all the user data I have read is that it’s one of the best 556’s to suppress. On the Facebook B&T forum (I know, I hate Facebook too), a lot of the guys have scars, brens etc. and they all rave about the apc223 suppressed.

Eta and no you don’t need to change anything. Just flip the regulator

Feedback Score
    I have 2 cap pros in 10mm on the way.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    I have 2 cap pros in 10mm on the way.
    Damn those will be some bad bad boys. But why 2?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Damn those will be some bad bad boys. But why 2?

PB
    Going to SBR one. Keep one as a truck/heavy woods gun. 110 grain to 220 grain. Change the mag, change the capability.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Anyone have time on the SD version? Wondering how/if it can perform without the can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Is the SD THE K ? Shot my buddies K version and it shot very much like mine. If that’s what your asking.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Anyone have time on the SD version? Wondering how/if it can perform without the can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From everything I’ve seen you’re not supposed to shoot it without the can because of the ports in the barrel. However, it does come with a nut that covers up the ports I think it’s there for safety in case somebody does decide to shoot it without the can. I don’t think you’re going to get the manufacture to tell you it’s OK to shoot without but I may be wrong. It would probably work just you would want to be sure those ports are sealed up with someThing strong ie: the steel nut maybe.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The SD is the integrally suppressed model like the MP 5SD. It has ports right in front of the chamber that will slow regular NATO ball ammo down just enough to be subsonic by the time it exits the barrel but bleeding off the gas

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast