Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which B&T APC to buy?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Which B&T APC to buy?

I tried posting this in Beyond 556.....sub forum but no replies so Mods delete other please.

I'm itching to buy one of these B&T lovelies. They come with a brace, without, a K version....

Do they have a suppressed and an unsuppressed setting?

I don't know squat about these guns so any insight would be greatly appreciated. All I know is they are supposed to be LEGIT +

I told my wife it was a Corona killer, so she is in!

Is it the best sub gun available today? I have a MPX and Mp5 (Zenith) and both have been very reliable once broken in. And I really like both. (The MPX had a short break in period)

My LGS has one in 45acp, hmmmmmmm

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I have an APC9 that I converted to an SBR. It’s a blowback design so there is no gas setting to adjust for suppressor use . Basically just load a mag , charge and pull the trigger . It operates flawlessly. The pro version adds a non reciprocating charging handle and the ability to change the grip to an AR pattern grip. Both the pro and non pro 9mm allow give you the option to change the lowers so that you can use Glock or SIG P320 magazines depending on your preference. I have not changed mine because I don’t like the angle of the magazine . The shorter k is the one that was selected by the military for use by security details. I like the 9mm because the three lug barrel is also comparable with other 9mm three lugs and there is wide availability . I personally run mine exclusively with a Rugged 9. The 45 mount is not as universal which makes it difficulty but not impossible to find. My APC9 with 147gr 9mm rounds and it’s suppressor is ridiculously quiet. Hopefully this answers what you were looking for .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    There is a B&T thread in the other semi automatic rifles forum. G&R and JoshNC both sell APC9 Pistols.

Fits great in a backpack. It’s an awesome little pistol for when an AR is a bit big but a handgun is a bit small. With a can it sounds just a bit louder than a 9mm Glock based on my Mk1 dB Ear-o-Meyer.

I have 1200 rounds through mine and not a single issue of any kind. I didn’t even clean it before I shot it.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 03-18-20 at 18:49.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    There is a B&T thread in the other semi automatic rifles forum. G&R and JoshNC both sell APC9 Pistols.

Fits great in a backpack. It’s an awesome little pistol for when an AR is a bit big but a handgun is a bit small. With a can it sounds just a bit louder than a 9mm Glock based on my Mk1 dB Ear-o-Meyer.

I have 1200 rounds through mine and not a single issue of any kind. I didn’t even clean it before I shot it.
    Wicked set up, I'm really wanting one. They have a 45 in my LGS, but think I might prefer a 9 even though my MPX and Zenith are in 9mm. is your the K model.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Nah that’s the standard. The K is pretty sick but I needed rail estate for an IR laser for NV. Otherwise I probably would’ve ran with a K.

You will not regret it man. I promise.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I am 152.4% in agreement with Euro. Great piece of kit. Super slick and well put together. I have one, no pics—minus the light, laser module, and shit MP grip—mine is the same (I use the BCM grip )
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    I really really want one. I had a dealer who was willing to send just the upper to my dealer in CA and I was purchase it as an off roster LE pistol. I would then have work on fixing the magazine on the lower. My local dealer wouldn't accept it and while I was looking around for a new local dealer, the panic started!!! Once things settle down I will try again.

Feedback Score
    Here is a picture of my APC9 with a Rugged 9 suppressor attached.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Or, you can buy two of the Stribog (9mm only) for less money, Here is mine in "pistol" form. They are making a delayed roller variant, but this one already shoots as smooth as my MP5, and is selling for $600. The pistol/ stock adds another $125 or so, or you can go the SBR route, or you can pick up the pieces you want to "pistol" brace it yourself.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Which B&T APC to buy?

Not sure how owning two of lesser offering is “better” though. Guess it just depends on ones needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 03-19-20 at 09:49.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast