Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Martial Law....it is what it is.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Are my taxes suspended during this? No. That’s everything you need to know.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well said Yoni. Hoping the best for you and your people abroad. Hopefully this goes the way you said below and we can get back to life as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I hate what is going on probably more than most, because I am bleeding money faster than the spread rate of the virus. I have people in places around the world, that were kept in those places to provide services to clients. The choice to stay was made by each of my employees, not by me. Now I can't get them out of a lot of the places. Now clients both private and governments have said due to corona we can't continue to pay.

So I am paying salaries, and per diem for as long as I can.

Now having all my facts on the table, I will continue.

First thank G-D, Trump is the president. He is showing leadership that is great.

May G-D give him the wisdom to know how to balance the threat to the economy and the threat to peoples lives.

I am so optimistic about Hydroxychloroquine and Zpack combination, that I don't worry any more. Of course other than how fast it can be manufactured. I 100% support giving everyone who wants to take Hydroxychloroquine prior to infection the drug, it will either keep you from getting the virus or make it so it is not a big deal if you get it.

This will get the country back to work. The economy is going to take off, like nothing the world has ever seen before and if we can get all this moving fast I think the stock market will break 30,000 before the election. This will get Trump relected in a landslide.

I also don't think that the bill stuck in Congress will be needed, if we can get the Hydroxychloroquine in the hands of the people fast enough.

I look at my partner in the EU, and my dear friend in Switzerland, and thank G-D I am in the USA at this time.

The USA has the greatest medical system in the world, that has risen to the challenge so far. But let's keep up with social distancing until we get the meds out there, so we don't crash the system.

We will go back to normal soon, the sky isn't falling.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    We will go back to normal soon, the sky isn't falling.
    I'm sorry to hear about the jam you are in, but those men are lucky to work for someone like you. I hope your kindness, morality and loyalty is rewarded tenfold.

I hope you are right about the rest, and I tend to agree.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    With the possibility of massive job loss/furloughs, people will have less to do and more time on their hands. Time is going to be a key factor here. If this is somewhat short lived, might be ok. It this drags out for months.........anything can happen.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Are my taxes suspended during this? No. That’s everything you need to know.
    Exactly. This country needs a moratorium on income and sales tax for the duration. Not saying that’s the answer to our issues but it might be a start.

Feedback Score
    We need to quarantine the problem. Seventy-five percent of the coronavirus cases are in NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, parts of Illinois and New Jersey. Use the national guard and seal off those areas. Quarantine other areas as soon as they reach a certain number per population density. Leave the rest of us alone.

Feedback Score
    I mean, I’d love to have more money in my paycheck right now but for the most part, people who are still receiving a paycheck aren’t hurting from this. I’m certainly not as I’m able to work from home and it’s business as usual (minus the lack of face to face meetings). We are going to spend enough money to fight this issue, no need to add more to the deficit.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    I mean, I’d love to have more money in my paycheck right now but for the most part, people who are still receiving a paycheck aren’t hurting from this. I’m certainly not as I’m able to work from home and it’s business as usual (minus the lack of face to face meetings). We are going to spend enough money to fight this issue, no need to add more to the deficit.
    I am sure no one would stop you from voluntarily paying in.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    Mandatory lockdown/quarantines won’t work either. There’s not enough manpower to actually enforce that on any level.
    We are not China. If the government gets to a point where they are using force to Quarantine citizens I hope to citizens then return the favor.
    I think the exact opposite is going to happen. As more and more people start to see the economic impact of this shitshow, they’re going to realize this isn’t sustainable. The closest area to me with a stay at home is Kansas City and the surrounding counties. It seems like half the population is “essential”. I really don’t even know what they closed other than maybe salons, bars, massage parlors. It is a joke.
    3620E570-3717-47E5-85DE-B5091193A13F-1330528.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    We need to quarantine the problem. Seventy-five percent of the coronavirus cases are in NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, parts of Illinois and New Jersey. Use the national guard and seal off those areas. Quarantine other areas as soon as they reach a certain number per population density. Leave the rest of us alone.
    The only person I know who actually has this thing is in North Carolina. She's had lots of people coming and going from her busy household for two weeks, now and they are still coming and going right now.

It would sure be nice to blame this on one group or another, and isolate that group, but that just isn't reality.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast