Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Martial Law....it is what it is.

Feedback Score
    Do yourself a favor and ignore zero hedge until this pandemic goes away. They have some useful financial information at times but they also jerk off to Armageddon type scenarios and will no doubt try to stir up the worst.

Feedback Score
    I will believe Newson if and only if the California Highway Patrol "shelters in place". We have police forces and sheriffs. The CHP is a totally and completely redundant organization. It imposes added fees on Californians and is really there as a force of occupation, protecting the government elites. Real emergency, order these people to stay home, otherwise it is all bullshit.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This whole thing was pre-planned so they could do a test run for martial law.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    lol, sure

Feedback Score
    So both California and New York have issued stay at home orders.

With penalties for being out. So is basically marshal law?? Without calling so??

Oregon has discussed it, and I cant imagine WA is far behind. Inslee is probably happy to do it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    So both California and New York have issued stay at home orders.

With penalties for being out. So is basically marshal law?? Without calling so??

Oregon has discussed it, and I cant imagine WA is far behind. Inslee is probably happy to do it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    And although they will never be willing to do any of that sort of violent heavy lifting for themselves, there is always someone with some sort of credentials standing in the wings ready to happily "serve" again.
    Bang.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    If ML is declared to keep control and prevent people from moving around (limit exposure) it could get ugly quick. Has anyone tried to get a moderate sum of money from an ATM or bank lately? Most ATMs have a $4-500 limit. Anyone cashed a check for $1000 or more? Just curious.
    Last week at least. I don’t do cash, except to pay my barber who doesn’t take cards. I literally get cash out once a year and my one ATM card didn’t work, so I went inside and pulled out a grand - and the teller didn’t flinch, almost seemed happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Do yourself a favor and ignore zero hedge until this pandemic goes away. They have some useful financial information at times but they also jerk off to Armageddon type scenarios and will no doubt try to stir up the worst.
    Amen. I used to like ZeroHedge. Their logic seems sound and their conclusions reasonable, but it never pans out. That’s when I figured out the bigger issue. Places like that, and even most of the press, operates on scant information and the makes predictions of the future, but they make the predictions sound like things that are happening- not might happen.

Got to fill time on tv or get the blog out there all the time, right.

It just never seems to come to fruition on the interesting things that Zero ‘reports’ on. It’s gotten to the point where if it’s on zero hedge I think of it as having 0% chance of actually happening.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Politically speaking, if Trump was smart he wouldn't touch martial law with a ten-foot pole on the Federal level. Let the governors do it, then his hands are clean.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Politically speaking, if Trump was smart he wouldn't touch martial law with a ten-foot pole on the Federal level. Let the governors do it, then his hands are clean.
    Agreed there. But make no mistake the ComDems and their propaganda arm the MSM will be blaming this entire fiasco on the President since they have no viable candidates running.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

I can feel the freedom all the over on the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast