Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Martial Law....it is what it is.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...hing-is-headed
    I saw this on Zerohedge but the link is the original.
    Yes, the bat shit crazy guv of California called for a possibility of Martial Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Do yourself a favor and ignore zero hedge until this pandemic goes away. They have some useful financial information at times but they also jerk off to Armageddon type scenarios and will no doubt try to stir up the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Last week at least. I don’t do cash, except to pay my barber who doesn’t take cards. I literally get cash out once a year and my one ATM card didn’t work, so I went inside and pulled out a grand - and the teller didn’t flinch, almost seemed happy about it.

Amen. I used to like ZeroHedge. Their logic seems sound and their conclusions reasonable, but it never pans out. That’s when I figured out the bigger issue. Places like that, and even most of the press, operates on scant information and the makes predictions of the future, but they make the predictions sound like things that are happening- not might happen.

Got to fill time on tv or get the blog out there all the time, right.

It just never seems to come to fruition on the interesting things that Zero ‘reports’ on. It’s gotten to the point where if it’s on zero hedge I think of it as having 0% chance of actually happening.
    Everytime someone posts something here from Zerohedge, it is premature or tinfoil-y and does not pan out.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

I can feel the freedom all the over on the east coast.
    Yeah, well, that probably won't go down as one his most endearing quotes, albeit a memorable one.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

I can feel the freedom all the over on the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Meanwhile, the Goines Gang is still running around loose.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Meanwhile, the Goines Gang is still running around loose.
    What's going on with that case?

This is about the only worthwhile story I found: https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...d-15071461.php
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    So both California and New York have issued stay at home orders.

With penalties for being out. So is basically marshal law?? Without calling so??

Oregon has discussed it, and I cant imagine WA is far behind. Inslee is probably happy to do it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    A guy from Cali on another forum says people are out and about. Nothing crazy, no arrests, no looting, no panicking

Feedback Score
    What many people are experiencing a sensationalized pandemic... and they are addicted to it.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    What many people are experiencing a sensationalized pandemic... and they are addicted to it.
    Well, they have been educated by years of watching The Walking Dead and other like shows/movies so they know how they are supposed to act. I wonder if the demand for 8' chain linked fencing has gone up?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    What's going on with that case?

This is about the only worthwhile story I found: https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...d-15071461.php
    That's about all I found of recent news when I made the comment. And I looked because it is interesting how the state of Texas wants to take immediate action against peons over something of an unknown situation while the state of Texas and localities let Goines be a known threat for decades. And decades of making news for similar activity should switch the "deceived" to "willfully ignorant" at a minimum.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/2...icers-history/

https://abc13.com/5141523

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Sooooo.... the crazy apparently has no limits.
    Got this text from someone-got to loooove the ‘i heard from someone who knows someone’....

“ If you’re wondering about the troop presence ramping up:

Here’s what was texted me: (dad works for homeland security)

He said that they are preparing to mobilize the national guard. Preparing to dispatch them across the US along with military. Next they will call in 1st responders. He said they are preparing to announce a nationwide 1 week quarantine for all citizens All businesses closed. Everyone at home. They were told to pack and be prepared for up to 30 days deployment which he said means they may extend the quarantine up to 30 days. He told me to notify our family members and have them stock up and be prepared. They will announce this as soon as they have troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters... he said he got the call last night and was told to pack and be prepared for the call today with his dispatch orders. He thinks they will announce before the end of the weekend

DeFuque....?
    Anyone here able to confirm dey bein called up?
    No?
    Yeah, didnt think so.
    Friggin toiletpapermunchin eeedjits.
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Is all this drama really necessary with less than 15000 cases in the US?
    We either went full retard or some of these Governors need to go sow some wild oats somewhere else.
    Last edited by Averageman; 03-21-20 at 09:14.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast