Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Affordable Reliable Lightweight Carbine

556NatoFlash Guest
    All these lock downs are going to last WAY longer than April 6. I hope Donald Trump finally comes to his senses and listens to what the experts are telling him. He needs to shut the frack up and let the grown ups manage this situation and he can cheer them on and take credit.

Feedback Score
    I agree it's going to last much longer. Well into Summer I would say.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes...lock it all down except gas/grocery/pharmacy. The virus has already mutated twice and each time has gotten more severe.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    We already have a thread for discussing Wuhan flu.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnatus15 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who replied. As of midnight tonight Ohio will be locked down until April 6. So, it looks like I may have some extra time to save. I have an IWC mount for standard A2 style hand guards (assuming it fits) and a Surefire Fury I can mount to it. I like minimalism in my weapons, couldn't care less about looks. I'm not mounting a PEQ-15 or anything crazy so standard hand guards work just fine for me. Also have a few slings laying around I can throw on it. From what has been recommended I'm going to just budget for the rifle as recommended and add an Aimpoint Pro down the road. I've got 10-15 mags or so laying around and some stocks.

Colt had the perfect place in the market with the basic reliable carbine around the $7-800 mark. Too bad they pulled out of the civi market, big mistake IMO. Hopefully they'll be back.

With all of that being said I'm taking a hard look at this one: https://sonsoflibertygw.com/the-lega...hting-trigger/

I have a Sprinco Blue Spring and H2 buffer, not sure if that is optimal with a mid-gas set up?

I was forced to sell all my stuff off a couple years ago and just trying to get a nice basic reliable rifle to have in case I need it.

Thanks again everyone for your suggestions.
    Looks like a good blaster. Hope it all works out for you.

Feedback Score
    Thanks brother

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnatus15 View Post

With all of that being said I'm taking a hard look at this one: https://sonsoflibertygw.com/the-lega...hting-trigger/
    I have been looking at that exact rifle myself. For something that isn't super spendy but a solid good hard use rifle you can depend on, it looks like a bargain to me.

You could certainly spend a lot more and do a lot worse! Don't spread the word until we get our orders in, the wait is already long enough!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556NatoFlash View Post
    All these lock downs are going to last WAY longer than April 6. I hope Donald Trump finally comes to his senses and listens to what the experts are telling him. He needs to shut the frack up and let the grown ups manage this situation and he can cheer them on and take credit.
    Did you come here to troll? The weapon sections are not the place for Anti-Trump posting. If you can't control yourself more than that, you may very well find yourself gone in short order. If you came here to talk about weapons, welcome to the board. This is just a friendly reminder that this board is run a bit tighter than some other weapon forums, however, the information here tends to be much better due to that.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    How did this go from a topic on reliable carbine to this crap? Oh I know members who have nothing better to do than troll.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Because 556NatoFlash is our resident troll, Paul McCain. Now banned again for I think the 24th time? I had to go count.

Bye Paul. Jeez, you can't even spell NATO correctly - it's an acronym and therefore capitalized.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234