Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "I came here, where freedom is being defended, to serve it, and to live or die for it

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    Based on what I can gather, once you start the process, they steer the ship. So if they **** something up and you have to resubmit paperwork, etc, you’re just on the hook. Same with appeals, best I can tell. I’d love to know more about the “Why” it takes so long when it goes wrong.
    May be worth looking into someone over them then.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That person needs a lawyer. While it is a little different for everyone it no longer takes this long. And no one is waiting more than a year. Right now obviously there are going to be problems but there is a screw up somewhere and it could be how the application was answered. There's something like 10 pages and it asks all kinds of questions including if you were a member of the Nazi party between 38 and 45.

Put it this way. It took me less than a year and I don't have a birth certificate or a passport and my name was misspelled on all official paperwork when I entered along with wrong country of origin. In fact my parents, sister and I came at one time as one family and all four of our countries of origin are different!
    Last edited by Arik; 04-26-20 at 13:31.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234