Thread: S&w m&p 9mm 2.0 factory threaded barrel FTE issue

Feedback Score

S&w m&p 9mm 2.0 factory threaded barrel FTE issue

Hi I just bought a S&w m&p 9mm 2.0 with factory threaded barrel and no matter the ammo with my hybrid silencer I get FTE issue every single trigger pull I've bought 13 pound spring 18 pound spring 20 and 22 pound same thing each one any help please???

Feedback Score
    1. Does it work without a suppressor?
    2. Is the booster clean and lubed?(you are using a booster with a spring, correct?)
    3. What ammo?
    4. Describe what you are seeing:
    Spent round in chamber?
    Stovepipe?
    A picture is best, is it the same every time?

Feedback Score
    1. Does it work without a suppressor?yes no issues without suppressed at all
    2. Is the booster clean and lubed?(you are using a booster with a spring, correct?)yes I bought the Piston tuned to the thread count of the s&w m&p9mm2.0 I lubed both it the spring on the hybrid the spring on the gun ect no resolution
    3. What ammo?I've tryed everything even +p+ and subsonic no resolution
    4. Describe what you are seeing:
    Spent round in chamber?the used round gets stuck coming out of the slide almost every single fire half way sticking out
    Stovepipe?

Feedback Score
    Ok. Interesting.
    If you pull firmly forward on the silencer, does it slide forward about 3/4”? I can measure exactly how far it should move later.

Make sure its fully seated on the booster housing and not rotated/stuck in the forward position. Pull and rotate while letting it back towards the slide until it seats back as far as possible.

That is a heavy silencer, i wonder if thats a factor, but dont know how to fix it other than a lighter spring if thats the issue.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 03-23-20 at 07:25.

Feedback Score
    yes sir I took it back apart cleaned and lubed it and when its attached to the gun i can pull it forward i hear a click when i rotate a bit then i feel it lock in place i can do this in a circle so i do believe its set in place yes

Feedback Score
    Well, it appears to be the can. Duh, I know, but look there first.