Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New NF issues..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Thanks SeriousStudent!

I bought the mount combo package from Scalarworks. I had a few days earlier purchased an Aimpoint T2/mount combo from them and was pleased with the service so I went back to them for this.

I explained the issue to them and they sent me a prepaid label to ship it back. They verified the issues and sent me a new mount/scope package. It arrived today and the zero stop works. All in all I was pleased with how Scalarworks handled everything especially considering what is going on in the world today.
    Thanks for the update, good to hear they took care of you. Sounds like Scalarworks knows what they are doing.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Thanks for the update, good to hear they took care of you. Sounds like Scalarworks knows what they are doing.
    I’ll certainly purchase from them again. Already considering another optic...

With that said, I shared a link with Scalarworks from sniperhide where someone else had a frozen zero stop, as such they are now testing the function of every NF now as result of my issue. Kudos to them. I KNOW the checked my replacement because it was set when I got it, the previous one was night.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Scalarworks are absolute perfectionists, and they listen to their customers.

*I am unaffiliated in any way.

Feedback Score
    Scalarworks customer service is outstanding.

Cheers, Steve

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If Scalarworks didn't make good, NF would have made good. Good reason number 19 trillion to buy reputable products from reputable dealers.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Rushca01 what is your overall impression of the NX8? I have a 6.5 Grendel built that I have an Acog Ecos slated for it, but I'm considering buying a NX8 to use in place of it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Rushca01 what is your overall impression of the NX8? I have a 6.5 Grendel built that I have an Acog Ecos slated for it, but I'm considering buying a NX8 to use in place of it.
    I’m the last person that you should rely on for a review. I am pleased with it.

Check some of the you tube reviews like sage dynamics. Frank Proctor is a fan or has been at least running one for awhile (can’t advise if it’s personally owned or “paid”).

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    I currently own an NX8 and previously Vortex Razor Gen II-E. I would only go for the NX8 if FFP, smaller footprint and 4-ounce weight savings are important to you. Otherwise, there are better performing LPVOs in FFP like 1-10x Razor Gen III or SFP 1-6x Razor Gen II-E and Kahles.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    I’m the last person that you should rely on for a review. I am pleased with it.

Check some of the you tube reviews like sage dynamics. Frank Proctor is a fan or has been at least running one for awhile (can’t advise if it’s personally owned or “paid”).
    Thanks I'll check out the YouTube videos.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I currently own an NX8 and previously Vortex Razor Gen II-E. I would only go for the NX8 if FFP, smaller footprint and 4-ounce weight savings are important to you. Otherwise, there are better performing LPVOs in FFP like 1-10x Razor Gen III or SFP 1-6x Razor Gen II-E and Kahles.
    The lightweight and small size is what interest me the most. The biggest question that I have about the NX8 is how usable the reticle is at 1x without battery power ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast