Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How does h322 meter?

Feedback Score

How does h322 meter?

Title pretty much asks it all. I have a dillon 650, and am wondering how well 322 meters in the dillon powder measure.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    H322 through my 550b meters well. You should be fine.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Really good. I've run tons of it through my 550b as well. You'll get some charge variations, but it's not enough to weigh individual charges unless you're shooting a high power match or something.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Really good. I've run tons of it through my 550b as well. You'll get some charge variations, but it's not enough to weigh individual charges unless you're shooting a high power match or something.
    I was going to try this with the hornady rounds you told me about. What’s your thoughts on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    I was going to try this with the hornady rounds you told me about. What’s your thoughts on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't speak for Markm, but I use the H322 and XBR loads he shared with the forum. All of my powder goes through my Hornady powder measure without issue.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    You can't really go wrong with that. I think I'm running XBR only because we can get it around here, and 77s get the h322. Any of the combos of any of these will work good.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Meters well through my 550B

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    You can't really go wrong with that. I think I'm running XBR only because we can get it around here, and 77s get the h322. Any of the combos of any of these will work good.
    Thank you. I had been running cfe223 through everything but wanted to try something else. Cfe223 and 77gr smk are sub moa out of my sionics upper. I’m loading these though for more practice and up close rounds use though. Smk are just way to expensive to plink with. Try to keep everything streamlined and simple so I don’t have a bunch of different powders and bullet combos around and to keep track of.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Nosler's answer to the 77gr Sierra Match King is the 77gr Custom Competition. They shoot very close to the SMK, but go on sale for as low as $125/thousand. It's a great value for getting more practice in. Another great option is the Hornady 62gr BTHP, exclusively available at Mid-South reloading. They give great accuracy while barely costing more than a 55gr FMJ.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast