Thread: FX FX Outdoors - True Ballistics Chronograph

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

FX FX Outdoors - True Ballistics Chronograph

https://utahairguns.com/fx-outdoors-...s-chronograph/
    https://utahairguns.com/fx-outdoors-...s-chronograph/

Anyone actually use one of these Chronos. A friend that I have great confidence in said it was amazing. Anyone else familiar with this beast.

Didn't know where to put this post so I put where most people would see it, but mods feel free to move if you care to.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I saw a review that compared it to the Lab Radar chrono. They said this one was far easier to operate.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Man, I’ve been trying to amp myself up for the Labradar, that price is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    My buddy said it was super simple and user interface was legit. I watched a you tube but need to watch a few more.

It cost a lot but will help with every gun / load. So that price tag spreads over multiple guns kinda like a spotting scope.

PB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    My buddy said it was super simple and user interface was legit...

It cost a lot but will help with every gun / load. So that price tag spreads over multiple guns kinda like a spotting scope.
    Yeah, but so does my bluetooth-enabled Competition Electronics chrono, and it was less than $150...

Feedback Score
    I'm glad to see someone finally make a better mousetrap. I have a love/hate relationship with my labradar. The complexity of the software setup and the poor quality of their bluetooth interfaces and flakey firmware upgrades. Also missed shots if not perfectly aligned, etc.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    My buddy said it was super simple and user interface was legit. I watched a you tube but need to watch a few more.

PB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    Yeah, but so does my bluetooth-enabled Competition Electronics chrono, and it was less than $150...
    While the Competiton Electronics crono can do the same job, it's a question is it worth the difference in price so you can set up your expensive crono and just shoot downrange within its boundaries or setup your traditional crono and have to mess around, get it just right and then in the end, make sure you don't shoot it, I have never done it but have seen it done, LOL I just used mine last week and it really isn't that big a deal but going and setting up and just pointing your crono down range is a huge benefit. You have to justify the price between the 2!