Thread: Scalarworks LEAP Mounts: 30mm Scope, Aimpoint Micro + Aimpoint Magnifier

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Scalarworks LEAP Mounts: 30mm Scope, Aimpoint Micro + Aimpoint Magnifier

SOLD Scalarworks 30mm Scope mount - 1.57" Height - This was bought directly from Scalarworks in anticipation of adding a Razor Gen 2 to one of my rifles, but plans have changed. This has been opened, mounted to a rail as a "test fit' but never fired/used in any capacity. The condition is exactly as it was out of the box. Includes the mount, the self leveling screw, and the torx bit. I do not have the original box though.

Attachment 61419
    Attachment 61420

These sell for $399 new. I'm asking $325 shipped.

SOLD Scalarworks Aimpoint Micro + Magnifier Mount - 1.57" Height - Both mounts were bought directly from Scalarworks, the micro mount in their Aimpoint bundle, and the magnifier mount separate. I'm keeping the Aimpoint, just moving it to a Scorpion so using a low mount instead.

The micro mount has obviously been attached to an Aimpoint, as it was received that way, but the magnifier mount has not been used in any capacity as I never bought a magnifier. Both have been mounted to a rail for test fit, but are in like new condition and just as they were out of the box.

Will include the mounts, box for the magnifier mount, torx bit, and micro mount screws. The Aimpoint/micro combo shipped in the Aimpoint box, so that will not be included.

This set would run $398 (149 + 249) from Scalarworks directly, I'm asking $275 shipped. I'd prefer not to separate these. SOLD

Payment via Paypal with no memo since they are anti-gun and don't want my account flagged. You cover fees for G&S.

PM with any questions.
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 03-29-20 at 15:37.