Thread: Covid 19: adjuvant approaches etc,

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Covid 19: adjuvant approaches etc,

Updated 1/30/22: These are my thoughts, RE, possible approaches to dealing with the serious, albeit rare, complications of this virus.

Updates include:

Why do some people on "on paper" seem like they should not have any problems with covid and get very sick while someone who has various co morbidity does not? It's may be due to their ACE/ACE II ratios. Excellent paper on that topic is linked.

What causes "long covid"? Likely the same thing the causes the serious complications and damage in acute phase of exposure: ROS formation... New review paper linked.

That's just some of the updated topics and sources added to the article that people need to understand, that continues to be overlooked, some might even say actively ignored.

NOTE: I’m not a medical doctor and I don’t play one on TV but I am capable of supplying information of potential value they may not be aware of, and they can parse out what’s worth trying.

Two: this does not represent medical advice, and under no circumstances should anyone use the information that follows in place of medical advice and treatment from a qualified medical professional as it applies to the Covid-19 virus. What follows may be highly useful as adjuvant or complementary approaches to treatment of the most serious complications of Covid-19 along with traditional therapies in extremis medical situations due to complications from Covid-19. I fully admit the data is thin as it applies to what follows and this virus, but it follows the “first do no harm” mantra:

Read article HERE
    Last edited by WillBrink; 01-30-22 at 09:24.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”