Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discreet rifle bag and other stuff

Feedback Score

Discreet rifle bag and other stuff

Looking for a discreet rifle bag. Something that doesnt scream gun and I wouldnt feel to worried about leaving in a pickup, locked. I have seen the sneakybags, elite survival bags and emdom tnt gym bags. Sneaky bags still scream gun to me, big bulky and out of place. The elite and emdom look more discreet and am leaning more towards something like that. I want to be able to carry a 16” ar broken down is fine, and a handful of pmags and 1911 mags in some type of minimalist mag carrier. Any advice on any of the bags or suggestions on others?

On the mag carrier subject, I was thinking something like the bfg bandolier. Any suggestions on it or another small mag carrier. I am starting from scratch here, been researching what I could though. Not looking for a full battle rattle type setup just something to get out of a bad situation and back home. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Not particular to your need, but moving guns in public is so much easier if you use a golf bag carrier. Usually has rollers. Ammo near the bottom, and room for gun bags inside. No more odd looks in the hotel lobby.

I hate leaving any bag where it can be seen in a SUV/truck. That is a tough one.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    You could use luggage, a full size AR would fit broken down and you could rig it to strap to the back so it doesn't move around.

Another option would be something like this bag, although they don't have them in stock. https://americanweaponscomponents.com/product/lpa-bag

That being said, I wouldn't leave anything I don't want stolen in my truck, its way too easy to smash and grab.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I have had great luck with this - https://amzn.to/2JiPPnb. Definitely looks like some kind of yoga bag and they are cheap. Easily holds a broken down AR with a G19 with holster or a 12.5" with a law tac folder.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Look for a decently sized backpack online or at Walmart or similar (a bag from your local big regional store would be more recognized as just a bag). Office supply stores also carry messenger laptop bags that might work for you. If you have young kids still in car seats, look at diaper bags.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've got one of these for my Mk18 Pistol. Fits fine, and the front pouch makes for a great place to store gloves and a bandolier of mags. I've never had anybody in my vehicle just guess what was in the bag, though I don't know if they ever suspected.

https://covertbags.com/products/511-...t-m4-rifle-bag
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I love the small bag from Haley strategic.

Pinned 13.7 to 16” upper with lpvo and lower. Also can fit extras (mags, hearing pro, chest rig, etc) in the recessed part of the upper part of the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Some great ideas, I’m going to look into them too. I hate leaving it in the truck. But I’m pretty sure they’d frown upon it being brought into work, being as it’s a secured area. I like the idea of the rifle being together but like the compact of the bag with it broken down too. Smaller the bag the less attention I think.

Any suggestions on minimalist chest rig, bandolier etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This topic has been discussed quite a bit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=disc...833&dpr=2#ip=1

Feedback Score
    I saw this bag in London Bridges Instagram and thought this might fit the bill. https://lbtinc.com/products/2662fcb They are releasing MAS grey and milticam black today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast