Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discreet rifle bag and other stuff

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    I saw this bag in London Bridges Instagram and thought this might fit the bill. https://lbtinc.com/products/2662fcb They are releasing MAS grey and milticam black today.
    Also, something like this is a little less expensive. Not sure, but the internal pockets look like they might fit magazines:

https://www.amazon.com/ToughBuilt-Ca...0140VADYW?th=1
    Last edited by NoveskeFan; 03-27-20 at 08:13.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    While I love the concept of a sneaky bag, remember crooks often will break into cars just because they see something that may be of value inside. Cars are very, very easy to break into. These days with all the insanity going on, I've upped my carry to a 300 BO in a sneaky bag, but if I'm going to be away from the vehicle I try to secure it inside somewhere else if I can. Dont let a dirt bag steal your firearm.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    If you look inside my SUV it looks like a ground zero child toy-jacket-food explosion. For a reason...

Dennis.

Feedback Score
    I'm using an 80s vintage double wide tennis racket bag.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score

Broken down 16” ar, 4 30rd mags, 2-10 scope not on the rifle, aimpoint pro on the upper, bipod, rangefinder, ear pro, rear bag and a few other things. Do you think it’s obvious theirs all that shit in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    If you don’t need padding and such, find a cheap kid’s backpack with Sponge Bob or some other silly character on it. Much less likely a crook will think it is worth breaking in. And if your car looks like Dennis’, all the better!

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post

Broken down 16” ar, 4 30rd mags, 2-10 scope not on the rifle, aimpoint pro on the upper, bipod, rangefinder, ear pro, rear bag and a few other things. Do you think it’s obvious theirs all that shit in there?
    Nah, but I know that Eberlestock makes hunting gear and hunters usually have guns, might be one in the center console or glove box... Also a tool bag would be a total score. How far away is the nearest pawn shop?

You guys gotta learn to think like a dirtbag. When someone looks in your window, they should see... nothing. Put your shit away or take it with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12