Thread: Best Light Mounting Options for Benelli M4

Feedback Score

Best Light Mounting Options for Benelli M4

Recently acquired a new Benelli M4 and am trying to figure out the best options to mount a light (Surefire Scout) on it. Thus far, I'm seeing the following options:

Mesa Tactical Truckee M-LOK Forend

IWC Light Mount

AVA Tactical Light Mount (currently out of stock)

I also prefer to run a tape switch whenever possible, which would seem to make my only option the Truckee forend. However, I have not seen many reviews on it. Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    I can vouch for the iwc. It’s sturdy and well built, also keeps the light nice and close to the weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've got an AVA on mine, but it's a ring mount for a 1" light. I like that it allows the M4 to be disassembled without tools. It seems the IWC is the same.

It certainly tucks the light in close to the barrel/magazine. It's close enough, and far enough back from the muzzle, to cause significant shadowing.

It's the best I've tried so far, but still far from perfect.
    Last edited by grizzman; 03-26-20 at 19:33.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just put a Modlight PLH on my Benelli M-4 SBS, in an IWC mount. The PLH mounts just like the scout light. So far I'm liking it better than my old AVA ring mount/surefire combo.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They appear to be sold out right now, but I've used a lot of the stuff from Freedom Fighter tactical and they are top notch. My M4 H2O has their extended NP3 tube, I also have their follower and spring as well as trigger / hammer upgrade and oversized charging handle.

https://freedomfightertactical.com/c...m4-mount-scout

Full disclosure, I have not used the light mounts they have on their site. Worth at least looking at as an option.

Last edited by HKGuns; 03-29-20 at 10:20.