Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have a colored “sniper gray” ACOG?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snackgunner View Post
    Trade for a geissele mk4 odg federal rail 10” and a nsn marked odg geissele charging handle
    I don’t think it said anywhere on repair paperwork that the tritium was recharged. I’m not saying it wasn’t though, I’m just not sure if it was. Where do you see that the tritium was recharged? Or do you think it was based of what the Trijicon rep wrote ?

Pic
    https://imgur.com/a/QJr1FGl
    I would think they would note it on the paperwork but don't know for sure. Here's what I would expect to see with 2017 tritium, lighted room turn off lights and should be pretty visible, 2005 tritium lighted room turn off lights visible but dim until you get some night vision then it will look brighter. Tritium half life is 12.3 years so 2005 would be about half as bright as 2017.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 03-27-20 at 14:35.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    I would think they would note it on the paperwork but don't know for sure. Here's what I would expect to see with 2017 tritium, lighted room turn off lights and should be pretty visible, 2005 tritium lighted room turn off lights visible but dim until you get some night vision then it will look brighter. Tritium half life is 12.3 years so 2005 would be about half as bright as 2017.
    I just asked the rep if the tritium was replaced and he replied back saying :

“Yes, the illumination was also changed at that time.”

Awesome.
    Last edited by snackgunner; 03-27-20 at 16:09.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    If you want an ACOG that sounds like a pretty good trade to me.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12