Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New GARMONT T8 BIFIDA TACTICL BOOTS

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

New GARMONT T8 BIFIDA TACTICL BOOTS

Just got in my new pair of these & am very impressed. These are some very well made, good looking & comfortable boots.
    Ordered from ELITE SURVIVAL SYSTEMS on Monday..got here Thursday-very fast especially for the times.
    This is an Italian company..boots are made in Vietnam, so no commie China crap.
    Sage Green, I put a double thick pair of Dr. Shoals inserts and they are HEAVEN. Quick dry material, very high traction soles.
    These are currently ON SALE for less than half price...$65 SHIPPED. Couldnt pass it up.
    I am now properly shod for the apocalypse.
    .Garmins2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 03-27-20 at 08:38.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm on my 5th or 6th pair of Garmonts, I have a black pair for work, and a few NFS versions for weekend warrior stuff. Great choice, only boots I will buy.

Feedback Score
    Preach. Garmont boots are spectacular.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Straight Shooter looks like a great deal. Do these run true to size ?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    There's a coupon code on their site right now for 10% off. Makes them $59 shipped. I think I'll try a pair.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by meausoc View Post
    Straight Shooter looks like a great deal. Do these run true to size ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    There's a coupon code on their site right now for 10% off. Makes them $59 shipped. I think I'll try a pair.
    Mine did, brother..14EEE, or W, as the site says. And I forgot to use the coupon, but no worries. Ive worn them a lot now and LOVE them.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey11 View Post
    I'm on my 5th or 6th pair of Garmonts, I have a black pair for work, and a few NFS versions for weekend warrior stuff. Great choice, only boots I will buy.
    This.

I also loved T8s so much, I bought black T8s for work post-ETS.

T8s with Superfeet insoles, skip the ankle eyelet when lacing. Great boots, and I won't hesitate to buy another pair in the future.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Just got in my new pair of these & am very impressed. These are some very well made, good looking & comfortable boots.
    Ordered from ELITE SURVIVAL SYSTEMS on Monday..got here Thursday-very fast especially for the times.
    This is an Italian company..boots are made in Vietnam, so no commie China crap.
    Sage Green, I put a double thick pair of Dr. Shoals inserts and they are HEAVEN. Quick dry material, very high traction soles.
    These are currently ON SALE for less than half price...$65 SHIPPED. Couldnt pass it up.
    I am now properly shod for the apocalypse.
    .Garmins2.jpg
    Interesting, I haven't heard of this company before. For the low price and the rave reviews, they may be worth a look. Please report back over time if they appear to have any issues of advanced wear or if they continue to hold up. I do like that shade of green!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    For $59 shipped I grabbed a pair. If I only wear them to quarterly competitions and muddy range days, money well spent.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yeah, that’s a good deal. Ordered a pair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast