Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New GARMONT T8 BIFIDA TACTICL BOOTS

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I ordered a pair too, but I did go up one size to play it safe. Normally I am a 13R and I ordered a 14R in these. The fit is good and overall workmanship looks like they will be a solid pair of boots. Thank you for the lead Straight Shooter !

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by meausoc View Post
    I ordered a pair too, but I did go up one size to play it safe. Normally I am a 13R and I ordered a 14R in these. The fit is good and overall workmanship looks like they will be a solid pair of boots. Thank you for the lead Straight Shooter !
    I read reviews saying add 1 size and drop 1 size, so went with 10 (shoe size), not 9.5 Red Wing Boot size. Crossing my fingers on sizing and also shout out to Straight Shooter for the great lead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    This.

I also loved T8s so much, I bought black T8s for work post-ETS.

T8s with Superfeet insoles, skip the ankle eyelet when lacing. Great boots, and I won't hesitate to buy another pair in the future.

I found a goretex set I didn't even know I had, maybe Ill break them in next winter.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Got mine and started wearing them. Love them so far. My only gripe are the laces. I’d prefer something that is slicker and pulls easier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12