Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fully automatic pistols and SMG

Feedback Score

Fully automatic pistols and SMG

I’ve posted these individually, but since the ranges are all closed and I’m self confining with the family, here goes another pictorial. Hope I’m not boring the audience too much.

I’ve had this Beretta 93 R for 21 years, it’s one of the jewel of my collection. I find it absolutely beautiful, the slide angles and polishing is stunning. I couldn’t date it though, and Beretta never responded to my requests.

I have the box too, well, not much of a box.

Glock 18. I used to see used Gen 2 for sale at abt $ 2000, and felt it was a bit expensive for a plastic gun. Then in mid 2018, some dealers advised that Glock would sell new gen 3 G18, but only on order and with the special license needed beforehand. Price was $ 1500, so I ordered one. It was delivered two months later. Not nearly as prestigious as the 93 R, but still a very fun toy. I don’t know if it was built in 2018 or if they had NOS. I should probably ask them.

And very recently I bought this rare CZ 75 automatic in a three full auto guns deal. I’m not even sure if was was shot, and it completes my desired trilogy, which only took two decades. It was built in 2003 and came with manual and a test target dated March 23, 2003. An interesting detail is that the barrel has rifling through the end despite the three holes porting.

Feedback Score
    Living in the French part of Switzerland and very close to France, I watched a lot of French movies, and the MAT 49 SMG was featured in many war movies and old thrillers, as it was also used by the gendarmerie. It’s a very familiar and distinctive gun here, and I’ve wanted one for a long time. I got this one in a trade in 2018. I couldn’t date it precisely, but it’s probably from early/mid fifties.

The HK MP5 A3 was part of the three guns deal mentioned. I mean who doesn’t want an MP5 ? I also couldn’t date this one as it does not have the usual code or proof markings

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Those are stunning!

I've only fired the Glock 18 once at a Law Enforcement range 10 years ago; couldn't think of a real world situation where it would be useful but very fun to shoot!

Feedback Score
    I appreciate you sharing the pictures. There are some MAT 49's registered in the US that civilians can own, but I'm pretty sure no Berettas, Glocks or CZs are registered. Post videos when you can. I'd seriously fly to Switzerland to shoot those. No, I'm not above inviting myself. Thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    I doubt anyone is bored with your posts. Jealous maybe, but not bored. Thanks for posting all of your stuff. It’s been fun.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That Beretta makes me soooo green with envy.

All of them do, one of the coolest collections I've ever seen.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Every time I see a new OLIAR15 thread, I think to myself, "This guy posts too much. Not another one please." Then I open it, begrudgingly read the text, look at the pictures under protest, and secretly think to myself, "I hope this guy posts more pictures of his guns!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Every time I see a new OLIAR15 thread, I think to myself, "This guy posts too much. Not another one please." Then I open it, begrudgingly read the text, look at the pictures under protest, and secretly think to myself, "I hope this guy posts more pictures of his guns!"
    Now that made me laugh

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the photos as everyone else has said. After reading "Mack Nolan books I always wanted a 93R let alone any other of your collection. A lot better than thinking about current world situation. Now I need to get up and go shoot a few magazines... I might use my suppressor too
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Awesome pics. And now I have to plan another trip to Switzerland!

And I can believe Beretta has not got back to you. I believe they have the worst customer service of any firearm manufacturer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast