Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Moderately High End High Capacity 9mm

Feedback Score
    CZ Shadow 2

Feedback Score
    CZ Shadow 2 or Tac Sport Orange would be my recommendation. I have the regular TS and by far it's my favorite pistol to shoot. The triggers are insanely good with no modifications, solid feeling design with the slide inside the frame--it's just...well, everything right.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    Back on a keyboard. There are some really cool 9mm pistols out there. My old school all time favorites are the Swiss made Sig 210 and the HK P7m8. They are both awesome but I wanted a more modern high capacity 9mm. I then chased the Beretta Wison Combat gun with action and trigger job. What a great gun. Accurate and soft shooting. Suppresses well. But... no ability to mount MRDS systems. Went to custom Beretta's with SAO triggers. Also great. My centurion SAO is just a great iron sighted gun. Again no MRDS, and no accessory rails...

That led me to the STI 2011 Stacatto P (2019). I always had thought of them but was turned off my the cost and the finickyness of the magazines. BUt with the gen 2 mags you get a 50 dollar mag (which is alot but doable) that is reliable and widely available. The gun is accurate, reliable, and currently sports a holoson 508T. I then got the Stacatto XC which is a a full size ported gun. It is really a ridiculous pistol. Recoiless, reliable and accurate. I am waiting for the C2 (which is the G19 sized aluminum frame gun). That will be the daily carry gun. So for a "moderately" high end 9mm, you can get a Stacatto P for 2K and Stacatto P Duos for 2.5K. I'd say this, I have about 10 Glocks in 9mm and 3 subguns that take glock mags. To get me to move to a 50 dollar magazine, 2.5k gun, it had to be very clearly superior. And these are.
    If you want to put a dot on your Beretta, check this out: https://www.google.com/search?q=92+s...&client=safari I won’t claim its optimal, but it is possible.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    The best heirlooms are things that you actually used.
    My thoughts too ! I have several non-firearm heirlooms left to me by my father, grandfather, uncle, etc. all well used tools. They mean a lot to me. My bible carried by a direct relative during the civil war is the most valuable to me..

Feedback Score
    Sphinx SDP compact or duty all sauced up by ZRTS in Noblesville Indiana.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345