Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How fancy and up to date is your every day basic carry?

Feedback Score
    I carry a Gen5 G19 w/ a Surefire TLR-1.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    My brother bet me that I couldn’t or wouldn’t carry a pistol with a light on it. So I upped the ante, and have been carrying a VP9 long slide with a Surefire X300U, and an Aimpoint ACRO P-1. It will conceal much better than one would think in appendix carry, and is no more uncomfortable than any other appendix rig I’ve tried.

Holster is a PHLster Floodlight.

Pocket knife: Benchmade Super Freak.

Watch: Seiko GMT kenetic diver.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 03-31-20 at 22:47.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    A beat up Smith 442 Pro with crimson trace, a beat up Kershaw Skyline and my beat up Omega Seamaster
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Carried an old ass G19.3 every day for about a decade that was a cop gun in it's previous life. Now switched to a G19.5 because ambidextrous!

Don't wear a watch and forgot the name of the knife. Kershaw? Maybe?!
    Last edited by Arik; 03-31-20 at 22:49.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Carry guns are either Gen5 G19 MOS with Holosun 508T and TLR7 or Wilson CQB with TLR1. Watch is an an old ass Marathon knives are a No7 Opinel and Buck 112 drop point.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I usually carry a Glock 43X and a spare mag but these days I'm carrying a Gen 5 19 with a spare mag.

Is it bad that I'm a gun "stasher"? Truck gun, Truck Carbine, gym bag gun, couch gun......
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Nah gun stashing is a good thing, never know when you might need one. Particularly a truck gun if you live in the sticks, have a tag and see a critter that needs to be shot. Provided you can get a legal distance off the road etc etc.

Feedback Score
    These are always fun, maybe someday I will do a picture.

These were my carry guns in the order it evolved:
    1. Glock 32 because 357 Sig was the shit
    2. M&P 40 f/s because ammo was free
    3. SA XD-45 tactical because I had a great holster
    4. Glock 19 Gen 4
    5. Kahr PM9 ( had this one long time)
    6. Glock 43
    7. Glock 19 Vickers #1
    8. CZ P07

Current:
    1. CZ-75 D-PCR (best handgun ever and my minds made up... for now) for EDC
    2. M&P 40 is open carried around the homestead because when coons get into my chickens the 40 just ends it better
    3. Wife’s XDS45 when I need “small”, this one I think was always under rated

The one I should have never sold to a bud was the 1st variant Vickers, the one with the OD RTF frame and the Wilson night aight.... fantastic piece.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    HA. My dress carry when I was staying at Boca Beach Club.

What holster are you using?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    EDC as in have it most always Ruger LCP, Spdyerco Mariner, no light, no mag, Timex Ironman, borrow pens, flashlights in the car/truck.

And yet I survive.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast