I don't see a lot of reviews on this handgun, but I purchased one around 6 months ago. I had bought a civilian M17 and was impressed with the P320 models and Sig's 21 round mags. The professional comes with three 17 round, night sights (not attached to the rear plate), a cut out for the Leupold DPP, a decent grip, and flat trigger.

My only complaint would be the grip isn't aggressively textured, which has pros and cons. I have not shot in the rain yet, but I've sweated like crazy shooting it out at Altus in Baker, FL. Hot, humid and revealed a little more texture would be a benefit. I know this is subjective though The great thing is that a new grip module is around $40.00, and if I messed it up trying to stipple, no real large loss.

I shot 147+P, 115, Ranger, and some real cheap stuff, and after 500 rounds and no cleaning, no problem. I have had 0 malfunctions.

I know the market is flooded with great handguns,but if your not familiar with the Sig P320 X-Carry professional and you like the P320 family, check this out.

Blessings,

BC