Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trijicon 3x magnifier

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    But what do you need to adjust? Does it center up the optic's actual dot/reticle?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The mounts may be the same, but the Trijicon has a slightly larger objective lens than the Vortex.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    But what do you need to adjust? Does it center up the optic's actual dot/reticle?
    So yes, you want to center the dot or reticle in the magnifier, it's not a scope and doesn't take much. Your just doing this to have the same field of view on all sides of the magnifier, if you are going from a red dot on one upper to a donut like an eotech on another often, or you are taking it on and off all the time and sticking it in a pouch then you might want something with uncapped turrets but if not then there really is no need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWNrbp2SOzM
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks for both replies!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Thanks for both replies!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fryJ4DQ0Lxc

This is a more in depth view of a magnifier and optic setup by Aaron Cowan, who knows a lot more than I do
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks. I'll watch tonight at home.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Interesting video. I was hoping to just toss this thing on and go, but it sounds like it would be best to set it up for one gun and play from there.
    Last edited by markm; 01-20-23 at 12:47.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Looks simple enough. Sight in RDS, then sight in the magnifier. I hope it workes that way and we are GTG within 10-20 rounds.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    This thing is pretty cool. I'm impressed with it and freakin excited to shoot it now.

Last edited by markm; 01-25-23 at 18:49.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Trijicon 3x magnifier

Interesting video. I was hoping to just toss this thing on and go, but it sounds like it would be best to set it up for one gun and play from there.
    I’m no expert but my Aimpoint 3x took literally a couple of minutes to eyeball and works with several different optics as long as they’re all fairly close in height to the center dot.

Edit. I just realized your post was from 4 years ago. Lol.
    Last edited by Waylander; 01-25-23 at 18:48.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast