A lot of recommendations in a thread like this may come from someone that only has one or two cans and that is generally the can they will recommend. It is typically not the view of the current market. There are a lot of great recommended cans in this thread like Knights and Sig but are they a good fit for what you want?

What's the goal. What are you looking for out of the can besides length? Are you going to use it on other guns? Do you want a QD system or direct thread? Are you more concerned with sound or weight? Are you going to shoot 556? 300 blk? Do you primarily shoot it at the range or in your backyard with grumpy neighbors? What type of AR10 is it going on? Do you have an adjustable gas block?

Typically I recommend your rank you needs and we can give you a solid recommendation based one what you are looking for. A suppressor for an AR10 is too general and since most of the time its a lifetime purchase you want to think it through for your given need.

Below is example of ranking from most to least important. But this may also change based on what the can will be used for. If its for 300 blk I will value db reduction far more than if its a 308 or 556 can as you will typically be shooting it with hearing protection. If it's only for one gun I may not want QD, ect...

-Mount/locking mechanism
-POI shift
-Accuracy
-Blowback on semiautomatic weapons
-Signature (flash etc.)
-Weight
-Durability
-Customer service/support
-db reduction
-Price