Thread: NY Fed says it will offer $1 trillion in daily repo operations for rest of the month

Feedback Score

NY Fed says it will offer $1 trillion in daily repo operations for rest of the month

https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSL1N2BD1B6

WASHINGTON, March 20 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve Bank of New York said on Friday it will continue to offer $1 trillion a day in overnight repo operations for the rest of the month, with half of the support being offered in the morning and half in the afternoon.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Ok... no idea WTF that even means. I'm ready and willing to get my panties in a bunch over it. I really am. So if you're gonna throw it out there you're gonna have to explain it.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Ok... no idea WTF that even means. I'm ready and willing to get my panties in a bunch over it. I really am. So if you're gonna throw it out there you're gonna have to explain it.
    Remember the "Twinkie" explanation from Ghostbusters the movie (THE movie, not that recent intersectional feminism box office failure.) Looks like there's no online video, but here's the gist:

https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/The_Twinkie

The Fed is doing something unusual at any time, and they're doing it at a size level that is unheard of and terrifying.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Instead of just acting as an RSS feed, you really need to start putting some commentary or analysis with these links. You do this multiple times a day.

Either offer analysis, or stop just throwing links up in GD.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    And yes.