Thread: Silencer Shop ATF Form 1 Service

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Silencer Shop ATF Form 1 Service

I just got a notification in my email this morning that Silencer Shop is selling a limited supply of ATF Form 1 service contracts. I've not used the service yet, but it looks to be a nice alternative to the online ATF digital application, which is also pretty easy but requires you to do a photo and send in fingerprints separately.

With so many local services closed and sheriff's departments suspending fingerprinting, etc., if you already have a Silencer Shop account they should have everything on file that you need to apply, so that makes this that much easier, especially during these pandemic days. I also like that I'll be able to use my Silencer Shop Unlimited Trust instead of applying as an individual.

Of course having to purchase the service make the process a little more expensive, but I hopped right on it, so I'll know more about the application and if it's worth it or not later this weekend. However, since it's a limited supply, I thought I'd make a thread to pass the info along to anybody who might be interested before that, so here's a link.

https://www.silencershop.com/atf-form-service.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had been bugging them about this for quite a while now and ended up using Capitol Armory’s equivalent service... At least now I can use either and have documents in place.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’ve been calling them about this quarterly for over a year, and checking the site at least weekly.

Sold out already; and I’ve got an engraved lower sitting right in front of me. I’ve even got an un-assigned stamp fee in my account.
    Last edited by 1168; 04-03-20 at 11:44.