Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lightweight level 4 plate recommendation?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the AT Armor STOP-BZ (IP) Special Threat plates are AT Armor's version of the Velocity Systems Special Threat plates. It may be a more attainable option for someone looking. I talked to AT Armor the other day and was told 8-12 weeks for most of their plates.
    Thanks for the info...probably gonna make an order for a few things..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never had an issue with Botach but I'm not one to sit impatiently waiting on my purchase. Actually I probably forget I made the purchase 3 minutes after hitting the submit button. So all arrivals are a bit of a surprise!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I have Hesco 4800s on order. The Velocity Systems Special Threat API-BZ plates are probably a better choice all around given the threat profile, weight, and thinness...but I'd like know why they're rated for calibers that the Tencate plate their based on isn't rated for.

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    I've seen mention elsewhere the AT plates are Tencates, don't remember the models. AT told me the same 8-12 weeks but also mentioned the higher end stuff usually comes back sooner and said my U210s would probably ship sooner.
    Cratus 6450: https://www.tencateadvancedarmor.com...tus-CR-6450-SA
    Last edited by OrbitalE; 08-02-20 at 17:22.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234