Thread: CMC enhanced bcg

Feedback Score

CMC enhanced bcg

Has anyone tried or tested the new CMC bolt carrier group? Any good? Is it worth buying?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It looks to be the same as all the other Azimuth Technology enhanced carriers, but with a premium price.

Feedback Score
    I found I company that sells them for $139 I thought it was a descent price if they are a really good bcg.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    From everything that I've read, Azimuth makes high quality bcgs. But I wouldn't pay $200 for them, they have standard milspec profile bcgs for $85

Feedback Score
    Ok thanks ill try and do some more research on them. It looks like a quality bcg. It surely is machined very well, gas key staking look great also. The carrier and bolt are made out of good material as well.

Feedback Score
    They look similar to the enhanced Triarc BCG. They might be made by the same people. I got one of their ronin ones during their liquidation sale and I think it cycles smoother.

Feedback Score
    How do you like it?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    It looks to be the same as all the other Azimuth Technology enhanced carriers, but with a premium price.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    They look similar to the enhanced Triarc BCG. They might be made by the same people. I got one of their ronin ones during their liquidation sale and I think it cycles smoother.
    The CMC carrier has a third vent hole, and claims to be optimized for suppressed use. It also claims to be heavier. The only other carrier I’m aware of that has a third vent hole is LMT.

Just going off the pics and advertising.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.