Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don Bradley A.K.A. Head Shot Don and Monroe Co. Sheriff's Department

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Don Bradley A.K.A. Head Shot Don and Monroe Co. Sheriff's Department

Don Bradley A.K.A. Head Shot Don, is a former Green Beret and a former CIA Contractor who has over 20 combat deployments with the CIA alone. He was shot in the head in a road rage incident nearly killing him only to be further victimized by the Monroe Co. Sheriff's Department who made a mistake with his identification as a career criminal. Apparently the department has a not so stellar past including arresting a woman who spent 3 months in jail for meth that turned out to be cotton candy, a deputy arrested in a drug sting by a neighboring dept and another who asked DUI suspect for blow job is banned from the county. Some crazy shit...

https://www.exaronews.com/man-shot-i...ounty-sheriffs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/head-shot...uld-use-a-hand
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I'm a huge supporter of law enforcement, as I spent 25 years of my life as one . However, I heard this podcast awhile ago, and felt my jaw dropping to what happened to this American hero and his family. Shameful. Praying for him and family.

Feedback Score
    I used to be pretty supportive of law enforcement. After 13 years of living in a small town policed by clowns, I am no longer in that camp.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    I used to be pretty supportive of law enforcement. After 13 years of living in a small town policed by clowns, I am no longer in that camp.
    How big is your community? Not meant as a slam, but often small communities get the police departments they are willing to pay for.

If you and others don't like the way the PD is performing it's duties, head for the city council/commission and let them know.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Small town (fill in the blank) are often run by clowns sadly. Town in MA I lived before I moved to FL, had a solid PD, but there were some selectmen and others who were jaw dropping stupid. I had a fire inspector fail me in an addition built on my house, who never made it to my house, etc. Per usual, it starts with leadership.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    If you and others don't like the way the PD is performing it's duties, head for the city council/commission and let them know.
    I wonder how well that’s working out for Don Bradley right now.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Hindsight is 6920

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It sounds like Monroe County, Georgia has a lot of bad apples at their sheriff's office.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    How big is your community? Not meant as a slam, but often small communities get the police departments they are willing to pay for.

About 3300-3500 people, the city council and county commission are also made up of clowns and morons. Small town cliquish good old boy club idiocy.

Our PD, FD, and Sheriff and personnel probably can’t be relied upon to do much beyond strutting in uniform and revenue collecting for the LE’s. The FD is good for spraying water on the smoldering remains of foundations. They also have a sterling reputation for letting controlled burns get out of hand.

As an example a year ago a local cop and a local deputy thought it would be a good idea to do some drag racing, while drinking, in their patrol cars, in town, with some minor females in the cars with them. They got caught by a State Trooper.

We have quite the brain trust here.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 04-05-20 at 15:31.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    I wonder how well that’s working out for Don Bradley right now.
    Considering he has moved out of state to Florida to escape harassment I'm guessing not to well.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    It sounds like Monroe County, Georgia has a lot of bad apples at their sheriff's office.
    Is sounds like the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and/or the FBI should take a hard look at them.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast