Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don Bradley A.K.A. Head Shot Don and Monroe Co. Sheriff's Department

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Guessing if the New Year’s Eve in 2016 cotton candy incident had been handled correctly it would have gone a long way towards curtailing future incidents.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    26th Inf, Solid advice, . I'm amazed at the lack of understanding citizens have regarding their options. Nobody deserves piss poor police services. Stack the city hall chambers with informed citizens, get yourselves on the meeting "agenda" so you have a slotted time to state your case.

Be organized, no war stories, just the facts. expected to be challenged by council members, or the chief, or his admin. Stand firm, know your subject matter. A little prior homework goes along way. Numbers of citizens matter. Also cities have wards, or districts. Ask for one on one meetings with your ward elected official.

Consider hosting a meeting at your home, wherein, other residents with concerns can also be present, invite the council member/members. Be pleasant, be firm, state your case, be ready to provide possible solutions. Choose your words, be professional.

Chiefs of police work at the pleasure of city hall, if bad stuffs happening, put the turd in the right pocket. Very effective tool if done correctly. It is a big deal to be clean sober, and know your subject matter. If you,don't know the answer, admit you don't know the answer.

Good luck to,you.

DW

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've been a cop for over 20 years. I would trust the lives of my children to most of the cops I know. I've also met some cops who might actually be retarded. The same can be said about most professions.

Mr. Bradley needs to get himself an attorney and file a federal civil rights lawsuit. Complaining to the chief, police commissioner is a waste of time
    Last edited by signal4l; 04-05-20 at 16:40.

Feedback Score
    Well he needs to have charges dropped or be acquitted first....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12