ROUND COUNT: Anyone who has shot Legion before knows this can be complicated as you have a few different options. Let's start with simple: If you shoot every target as I intend (and how I plan to shoot it), you will need to make:

5k: 56 rifle hits & 30 pistol hits
10k: 69 rifle hits & 50 pistol hits

If you've never done this before, I highly suggest carrying around TWICE that number to leave room for misses and problems. If you've done this before - you're on your own to decide how much you need!

Any rifle targets could theoretically be neutralized with pistol (if your rifle goes down, for example), but it will take 5 pistol hits to neutralize a torso target that would only take 3 rifle hits to neutralize. And you may need extra handgun ammo elsewhere if things go badly for you. So a little extra handgun ammo is never a bad idea. Pistol targets can NOT be engaged with rifle for safety reasons - sorry.

Tier One guys can carry whatever weapons they want in that giant pack, just keep in mind pistol targets need pistol rounds and rifle targets need rifle rounds. You can use a shotgun to engage pistol targets as well, but you must use nothing bigger than birdshot.

What else am I forgetting? Any questions?

Photo by Lisa Stennett